Indian Tigers Group is amongst World’s most enduring and admired corporate houses. Headquartered in Capital of India, Indian Tigers Group is a market leader in served segments including e-Commerce, Retail, Internet, Technology, Sports, Education, Logistics, Law, Construction, Exports and Consultancy etc. Group has forged strong alliances with leading international companies with a wide geographical presence across 6 continents.
Founded in 2000 by Mr. Pyush Dhingra, Indian Tigers Group is one of India’s leading business conglomerates. Group has focussed direction to build & deliver the ecosystem required to develop the culture of Sports, Fitness & Healthy Life globally. Mr. Dhingra believed that healthy and fit life is the first and foremost wish of every human being and Indian Tigers endeavour to extend every possible effort to fulfil same.
We are manufacturers, suppliers, engineers, designers, scientists, planners, surveyors, sales and project managers, but above all, we are a team dedicated to deliver smart outcomes for our customers, communities, nations and future generations.
We are known for our:
- Sports & Fitness Goods, Apparels, Footwear Manufacturing and Exports.
- World’s Largest Online Sports, Fitness & Health e-Commerce marketplace SportsGEO.com.
- Sports Education Curriculum Programs (S.E.P).
- Infrastructure Development Services.
- Construction & Power Projects.
- International Sports Teams Development.
- Event Management Services.
- National/ International Sports Leagues.
- International Players Management House.
- Brand & Programs Franchising & Licensing.
- End to End Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions.
- Law Firm & Advisory Services.
- Human Resources Consultancy Services.
- Brand Management Services.
- Trading & Export House for Commodity Goods.
- Professional Business consultancy services.
- Elite Camps with International Players/ Coaches
With our state of an art distribution network covering 232 countries and innovative technology, we are enabled to deliver 1 million shipments per month and this number is only growing.